Cemu Graphic Packs
Official website of the Community Graphic Packs for Cemu, used to upscale and change your Wii U games.
Select the download for your Cemu versionCemu 1.14.0 and newer (versions 3 and 4)
Or view a list with all supported games...
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install the graphic packs, step by step?
Here we’ll repeat some info from above in a more detailed step-by-step guide of how to install graphic packs. This assumes you use the manual method of installing packs, and not the built-in automatic graphic pack downloader/updater.
- Choose one of the 3 downloads from above. Each download has a range of versions it supports, pick the one that’s supported by your downloaded Cemu version.
- Right-click on the downloaded .zip file and click “Extract all…” to extract all of the contents to a new folder.
- Afterwards, open that folder you’ve just extracted it to and press Ctrl+A to select all the folders and then Ctrl+C to copy the files.
- Browse to your Cemu folder and open the
graphicPacksfolder. Press Ctrl+V to paste your copied folders.
- Go to
Graphic packsafter you’ve started Cemu and enable the packs you want to use.
Why does game X not have graphic packs for 1.14.0 and newer?
Some graphic packs might not be available for Cemu 1.14.0 and newer while previous versions did have graphic packs. This is due to the full reimplementation of the texture system in Cemu 1.14.0. This also changed a lot of the aspects with textures and made all previous graphic packs that changed textures outdated.
Hence, why some games have their graphic packs missing in the new versions for now.. You can search which games are supported above or see this project page for more detailed information.
How do I add my own resolutions?
This might be slightly technical, so carefully follow these steps. This’ll assume you use Cemu 1.14.0 packs and newer since only those contain presets. You can’t add ultrawide resolutions unless the resolution pack already supports ultrawide resolutions.
- Open the resolution pack folder (either
graphicPacks/downloadedGraphicPacks) which follows the following name convention
ShortTitle_Resolution, for example
- Open the
rules.txtfile in notepad or something similar and find the following text (this is for 720p games, but 1080p will only have some changes in values):
name = 1280x720 (Default)
$width = 1280
$height = 720
$gameWidth = 1280
$gameHeight = 720
- Now, change the
$heightto the resolution you want. Some resolutions won’t work so choosing common monitor resolutions here is recommended. An extra step is needed if you’ve used Cemu’s build-in downloader: Copy the pack you’ve edited from the
graphicPacks/downloadedGraphicPacksfolder to the root
graphicPacksfolder to prevent it from being overwritten.
- Choose the “(Default)” preset (the one you’ve edited) in the graphicPacks window and boot the game up. If it has any issues, follow the steps again and try a different resolution.
|Fix copy-paste error with BotW resolution pack|
|Update Bayonetta 2 Clarity pack to v4|
|636||Update Tokyo Mirage to v4|
|View even older releases|